The lens images presented are representations only. Actual lens colors and appearance will vary based on lighting conditions and viewing angles.
Mirror coatings do not include base color. We recommend a brown or gray base color. Tints may vary from samples depending on the substrate used.
iCoats mirror colors are available in 9 eye-catching and attractive colors in both solid and flash densities. Solid mirror coatings have a higher percentage of luminous reflectance than their corresponding flash mirror colors (not shown in images below). The flash mirror generally has a hint of the color whereas a solid mirror shows a higher concentration of the color.
TINTING AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- Mirror coatings do not include base tint color. Tint color must be specified when ordering or lenses must be tinted prior to sending in.
- Pairing mirror coatings with polarized lenses gives the best sunwear performance.
- Tinting for sunglasses in recommended for increased comfort when not using polarized lenses.
- Perception of color to wearer may change when looking through a tinted mirror sunglass.
- Enclose a tint sample with your order to match tint. iCoat will make every effort to match the tint color as close as possible to the tint sample, but does not guarantee tint color.
- Applying a solid mirror coating to any lens substrate will add more tint color to the lens than a flash mirror coating.
- Use iCoat’s mirror sample book for selecting mirror color